Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Them fine something when they dont

While I always thought stylists dressed the stars, Blake really is living up to the fashionista claim many have placed on her. For them to fine me for something when they dont even know what I am saying, and Im just really congratulating my teammate and I am just excited about the play, thats just crazy. The hooded figure raised its head and looked right at Harry. Actor? Emmichs will star on the upcoming season of Ugly Betty as Bettys new love interest. But its more about leading up to the struggles I went through and coming through that. Rumour has it that pops most public fame victim has been struggling to sell the 7,500 sq ft villa for months; her near neighbour in the Summit Circle gated development, Ed McMahon, Johnny Carsons former Tonight Show sidekick, finally shifted his own home by dropping the asking price.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home